Are you looking for the best (CRM) Customer’s Relationship Management Platform to grow your business?
Then, you are in the right place!
Salesforce has proven to be the world’s best leading platform for better CRM solutions.
No need to waste your time again with your customers, get to know how to use Salesforce for sales in 2019/2020.
Before we continue, let’s see what Salesforce is.
What Is Salesforce?
Salesforce, typically known as the No. #1 CRM platform that helps in connecting your customers with the best cloud technologies.
The platform targets both small and large businesses, thereby offering a lot of services for relationship management, tools, and custom app developments.
With the use of Salesforce products and services, you can quickly ascertain your customer’s insights and understands their needs very well.
Below here are the available Salesforce products and services.
All these products are being used by thousands of business ventures, both small and large business industries.
Now, I know you will be asking questions like; how can Salesforce help grow my business and increase my revenues?
Intogeek is here for you; I will show you the five practical tips on how to use Salesforce for sales and grow your business in 2019/2020.
As well, the necessary products to use for each angle.
How to use Salesforce for Sales
Automating your sales pipeline is the first thing to do here to increase your sales. “Sales Cloud” serves well for this purpose with its great features.
- Account and Contact Management: Helps you to manage the account and contact details of your customers with a 360-degree picture in tracking their activities. Also, it gives you insights from most used social media networks.
- Opportunity Management: Helps in controlling your products, deals, payment, delivery terms, etc. The team members get updated in real-time mode.
- Lead Management: Assigning and managing your leads can convert to sales with the right sales representative.
- Sales Data: Here, you get up-to-date data form Lighting Data and helps you to drive processes with the data you got. You can make use of these two free tools (Data Loader and Excel Connector).
- Mobile: You can make use of your mobile by uploading Salesforce to it and work from any place.
- Workflow and Approvals: Make use of visual workflow tool for designing, visualizing your business process, and approve requests via email without delaying deals.
- Files Sync and Share: With the Files Sync and Share, you can work with your team from anywhere, sync, share files, information, etc.
- Reports and Dashboards: Here, reports are generated automatically showing your business growth look.
- Sales Forecasting: With the AI algorithms, it provides current forecasts and performances using the available details to help you make necessary adjustments.
With the use of this tool, “Marketing Cloud,” you can manage the marketing processes with the right promotion of your products using various channels and its features here.
- Journey Builder: Helps in connecting you with your customers across all channels and builds a strong relationship with clients.
- Email Studio: Helps you to build customized email campaigns.
- Salesforce DMP: Helps you to capture data and as well activate data from many sources.
- Data Studio: Use for acquiring high-quality data, then you activate to find new viewers.
- Social Studio: Helps you to engage and connect with your customers on social media networks.
- Advertising Studio: This is used for creating high target ads.
- Mobile Studio: This helps in providing mobile communications, which includes messaging, Push notifications, etc.
- Interaction Studio: Helps in visualizing of user activities in real-time mode across all networks and brings about engagements.
- Pardot: This helps in coordinating the activities of the sales & marketing departments and supports the B2B section.
With the use of the “Service Cloud” tool, you can manage the customers support, information, and service during the sales process.
Hence, it provides the necessary maintenance and optimization to increase the customer’s satisfaction.
For a faster process, the customer can get help from any of the digital networks like (Social media channels, Mobile Messaging, Live Chats, Chatbots), etc.
Using the “Community Cloud” tool will provide effective communication between the company and the clients.
This tool assists in the transfer of files, data, and exchange of information in real-time mode on mobile devices.
Another tip needed on how to use Salesforce for sales is the business tool called “Einstein Analytics.”
This tool helps to disclose the insights and available opportunities to turn your data into sales.
It provides analysis on every data gathered to ensure accurate results. With these, you can make better decisions on your business.
Also, with the help of this “Einstein Analytics” tool, you can create your own data analysis application or integrate into your existing apps.
Read Also: How to Study for the Gmat Exam
In as much as you set up the Salesforce cloud-based CRM automation to increase sales, remember that the human touch is essential in closing deals.
Hence, as a big or small business, choosing the best CRM is a good idea for your company.
Get in touch with SalesForce today, and your business performance will be improved.
So, here are all the available tips you need on how to use Salesforce for sales in 2019/2020.
Hopefully, I know you enjoyed this article. You can share with your friends and on social media networks.
Take advantage of this today and get started with Salesforce training and integrations to increase your revenues.