Last time, I shared with you the complete steps on how to Screenshot on HP Laptops for Windows 10, 8 and 7.
Today, I am going to show you the step-by-step guide on how to turn off sticky keys windows 10.
If you are a computer freak like me, you will agree with me that you have come about this feature on your computer windows 10.
Many who knows about this feature and decides to turn it off on their system finds it difficult to do so.
Thereby prompting them to keep asking questions like;
- How do you turn off sticky keys?
- Where is sticky keys windows 10?
- How do I unstick my windows key?
- How to turn off stick keys on Hp Laptop?
- How to turn off sticky keys when it’s on?
More and more other questions are being asked by users who encounter such difficulty.
Perhaps, you have been asking any of these questions above, then, worry no more because you are in the right place to get your answers.
The Sticky Keys is a computer feature that enables you to press only one key for the keyboard shortcuts.
Hence, you don’t need to press all the keyboard keys to work at the same time.
You only make use of any of the special keys which include, (SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, and WINDOWS key).
Now, let’s see the three simple methods on how to turn off Sticky Keys Windows 10 quickly.
How to turn off Sticky Keys Windows 10
The Quickest way to turn off Sticky Keys
- Press down together any of the two special keys like, (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Windows) and the sticky keys feature will turn off immediately.
- Example: Press down Alt + Ctrl key together.
Turning off Sticky Keys via the Window Settings
- Open the Settings Window by pressing down Windows key + I key
- Scroll down and locate the Ease of Access option.
- On the left pane, click on Keyboard.
- Then select the Sticky Keys icon and turn it off.
Turning off Sticky Keys via the Control Panel
- Press down the Windows key + R key together and the Run box will open.
- Type in “Control” in the box and click OK, the Control Panel window will open.
- Locate the “Ease of Access Center” option and click on it.
- Select “Make the keyboard easier to use.”
- Find “Turn on Sticky Keys” and un-check the box. Then click, OK.
So, there you have it on how to turn off sticky keys windows 10 and the ways to achieve that.
Now, you can always turn OFF or turn ON the Sticky keys on your windows 10 anytime, any day.
If you do enjoyed this article, kindly help in sharing this article across on your social media channels.