Spectranet 4G LTE Internet data plans – Here is a list of all the latest Spectranet data plans for browsing in Nigeria, prices and how to subscribe.
Spectranet 4G LTE
Are you already browsing with one of these Spectranet data plans (4G LTE)?
No, I think!
Spectranet is one of the few who has provided monthly unlimited data plans in Nigeria.
Given the speed with which they sell their plans, spectranet plans are one of the fastest in Nigeria.
However, I cannot say that you should try to activate them without the proper tests. Currently, the spectranet network is available in a few places.
Okay, let’s go deeper into the different Spectranet data packages with their prices, validity, data volume, extra bonuses, and speed.
Below you will find the Spectranet data plans specially for you.
List of Spectranet Data Plans and Subscription Codes
Monthly Unified Data Plans
Spectranet 4G LTE has announced Unified tariff plans as part of its efforts to ensure that everyone has access to affordable and faster internet.
With the motive of the company for customers to easily purchase data from them. They had to come up with these delicious offers.
Monthly Unified Data bundles
Plan Name Plan Cost data Volume Extra Bonus Validity Access Speed
Unified Value N3,000 4GB Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified value N5,000 7 GB Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N7,000 15 GB Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Nite Value N7,500 20GB Nil Monthly 7pm-7am Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N10,000 25GB Free night surfing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited unstable
Unified Nite Value N11,000 40GB Nil Monthly 7pm-7am Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N12,500 40GB Free night surfing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Stay-Connected N13,000 50GB Free night surfing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N20,000 55 GB Free night surfing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N40,000 110 GB Free night surfing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N70,000 200 GB Free night surfing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unlimited Gold Plan N18,000 Nil Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Terms and Conditions:
Unlimited Gold Plan:
- Is currently only available to customers on commercial plans from LAGOS & IBADAN,
- A spectranet user on an existing commercial plan can opt for an UNLIMITED GOLD plan at any time before or after the expiry date of the existing subscription validity
- Unlimited burst speed is assigned to all customers between 0 – 100 GB and the speed is reduced to 512 Kbps after 100 GB has been used.
- Spectranet reserves the right to limit the download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 100 GB in order to maintain uniform service levels for all customers.
When a Spectranet user returns to the plan with the original data limit, the “Saved” data is added to the user account after renewal.
Unified Stay Connected:
- The plan is currently only available to customers on commercial plans of ABUJA.
- Reversing data is applicable according to the terms and conditions for switching.
- Free unlimited night browsing is only possible on the 50GB of capped data from 01.00 – 07.00.
- Unlimited burst speed is assigned to all customers between 0-50 GB and speed decreases to 512 Kbps after 50 GB has been used
- Spectranet reserves the right to limit the download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 50 GB in order to maintain uniform service levels for all customers.
Monthly Revised Tariff
Monthly Revised Tariff data bundles
Plan name plan/data plan cost validity Access
Excess Value 20GB N10,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 25GB N12,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 30GB N15,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 40GB N18,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 50GB N20,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 70GB N28,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 120GB N48,000 Monthly 24/7
Knight 20GB N7500 Monthly 6pm – 8am
Knight 40GB N12,000 Monthly 6pm – 8am
Knight 55GB N14,000 Monthly 5pm – 9am
Knight 40GB N8,000 Monthly 10pm – 8am
Knight 50GB N10,000 Monthly 10pm – 8am
How to subscribe to Spectranet data plans (4G LTE)
Below are the steps in paying for your Spectranet 4g LTE data plans on self-service, Paga, Quick-teller, bank payment and Recharge voucher.
So it is up to you to decide what is best for you.
- In Person: At the Spectranet store or at Channel Partner. Move over on the store menu to choose a location.
- Online payment: log in to SelfCare with your username and password
- Other online channels: ie: QuickTeller
- Recharge voucher: You can purchase vouchers from Channel Partners.
- Bank payment: Payment/bank transfer can also be executed on the Spectranet bank account below.
When you have finished payment, scan the payment teller or a screenshot of a successful transfer transaction then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your account will be credited.
Visit https://spectranet.com.ng/banks.html for a list with all bank accounts details.
Spectranet plans are one of the best data plans compared to our large telecom networks.
Get yourself a spectranet 4G LTE device today and enjoy these great spectranet data subscription plans with affordable prices.