Last time we wrote an article here on how to accept a job offer email, and it has been an excellent read for every job seeker that got a new job.
However, Intogeek.net deems it right that you also know how to reply to an interview email properly even before hired for the job.
You will be amazed to know this after reading this excellent guide on this page, read on.
Today, I will share with you the best email template for replying to an interview email.
In addition to that, I will also show you the phone call/voicemail template as an added value.
With these, you can give a proper response to any interview email you come across, and such will make employers want more.
I hope you are ready for it now? Follow me.
Hey, before that, there are some things you need to adhere to and structures to make your reply email look professional.
First, you must be prompt and reply to the interview email on time the same day or next. Therefore, you need to check your email continuously.
Read Also: How to recover deleted emails from gmail
How to Structure your Interview Email
Any interview confirmation email reply should be appropriately structured, while for calls/voicemail should be adequately answered by the person.
Here is the structure of what your interview response should include;
- Formal salutation and greetings like (Dear Mr, Dear Ms), etc.
- Check the schedule details for the interview (Date, interviewer, time, location).
- Indicate another scheduled time and date, if having schedule conflicts.
- Request for a reply for accepting or another interview schedule details.
- Closing salutations like (Sincerely, Regards), etc.
- Finally, add your full name, email, and phone number as well.
In case any question was asked by the employer, try to answer them or ask questions regarding the interview processes.
Now, let’s quickly see how to reply to an interview email sample.
How to Reply to an Interview Email Sample
Below here is the best email template and how to reply to interview invitation email sample.
Email Subject/Title: “Thank you for inviting me to the Interview.”
Dear Ms./Mr. (Hiring Manager or Employer),
Thank you for inviting me to the interview for the (Job Title) position at (Company name). I appreciate you considering me for the position, and I look forward to meeting you soon.
As per your availability, I would like to schedule the interview on (Day of the Week), (Date) at (Time, AM/PM, Timezone) in the (Company Office) at (Address).
Please, let me know if the time and interview location work for you.
I am excited to learn more about the opportunities at (Company).
Thank you for your time and consideration.
(Your full Name).
(Your Phone Number).
How to Respond to a Phone Interview Request Email Sample
This phone call/voicemail template can be used for phone calls or voicemail interview email reply.
Mr./Ms. (Hiring Manager or Employer),
Thank you for calling me to schedule an interview. I’m sorry that I couldn’t take your call earlier.
I am available to interview with you on (Day of the Week), (Date) at (Time, AM/PM, Timezone). I understand the interview will be held in (Company Office) at (Address).
Please let me know if the time and interview location work for you. I look forward to meeting you soon.
To contact me, please call me at this number or email me at (Email Address).
(Your full Name).
Read Also: How to Print Multiple Slides on One Page
Essential Tips for Interview Invitation and Interview Email
- Make sure that your invitation response is correctly structured as first impression counts.
- Put your interview response formally and professionally.
- Check for spelling & grammatical errors and proofread your emails.
- Avoid using abbreviations, smiley’s, fancy fonts, emoticons, images.
- Do not attach any file in your email response unless it is needed.
- Avoid using CC, forward, or including multiple email addresses in the interview email.
- Make sure to be on prompt and respond on time to your invitation email.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions or call your employer or hiring manager, if any.
Read Also: How to Cook Radishes
So, this is all you need to know on How to reply to an interview email and the available interview confirmation email reply sample.
Take advantage of this and give a better response to any interview email you come across.