If you have mistakenly deleted or you lost an email crucial to you, recovering it should not be a problem for you.
Today, I am going to show you how to recover deleted emails from Gmail account after 30 days or so.
Many people find it challenging to do this without knowing how to achieve it, and they keep asking questions like;
- How do I recover permanently deleted emails in Gmail?
- How can I recover my deleted emails in Gmail after 30 days?
- How can I recover deleted emails from Gmail on Android?
- How can I recover my deleted Gmail account after long time?
And so many other questions. If you are in this category of people asking questions like these, worry no more.
You will get to see the answers to all of your questions in this article.
I will share with you the working methods on how to recover deleted emails from Gmail.
Read Also: How to use Southwest Credit
How to Recover Deleted Emails from Gmail
Here are the best five methods on how to recover deleted emails from Gmail.
- Recovering email messages from Trash
- Searching for emails on Gmail
- Emails marked as Spam
- Recovering emails from Gmail Server
- Contacting the Support Team.
Recovering Emails from Gmail Trash
This is the very first method we have here; one can quickly recover deleted emails from Gmail trash.
If you delete any message from your Gmail, it automatically moves to the trash folder and remains in the trash folder for 30 days.
However, the messages or emails sent to Trash folder is being deleted permanently after 30 days.
Hence, you can recover the deleted email from Trash before it gets to 30 days.
Let’s see how to do that below.
- Quickly, Log into your Gmail account.
- Locate the “Trash” folder at the left sidebar and open it.
- Now, carefully find the email or message you deleted and then open it.
- Look at the top of the page window and find the “Move To” button.
- Click on it and select “Inbox” folder, then the trash email will move to your inbox instantly.
Searching for Emails on Gmail
Searching for Emails on your Gmail is purely the best method you can go for. This method works well for me.
If you have so many email/messages in your Trash, locating them might be hard, so you have to use the search bar.
Let’s see how to do this quickly;
- On your Gmail account, open the “Search Mail” box.
- Now, enter the details or the name of the email you are searching for.
- Once you do this, press the Enter key, and a list of messages/emails that matches with the data you search for will appear.
Emails marked as Spam
Most times, emails sent to you can enter the “Spam” folder accidentally, and maybe the settings of your mailbox cause this.
Or they are being marked as Junk mails by you, making them be moved into the “Spam” folder and get deleted after 30 days.
So, let’s see below here, how to recover deleted emails from the Spam folder.
- Open the “Spam” folder on your Gmail.
- Find the email you want to recover and mark it
- Now, click on the “Not Spam” button located at the top of the screen, and then move the email to your inbox.
Recovering Emails from Gmail Server
Your email host or the Gmail Server saves a copy of your emails; hence, you can restore permanently deleted emails from your trash folder.
However, any email deleted permanently either after the 30 days from your (free version) Gmail won’t be restored.
But it can only be recovered if you are a Google Apps user, and then the option will be made available for you.
Let’s see how to achieve this now.
- Open your Gmail account and click on the drop-down arrow by the left side of the search box.
- You will be provided with questions like the subject, from, to, date within, etc. fill it up accordingly.
- Then, finally, click on the blue search button at the bottom left side and all your deleted emails will be retrieved.
5: Contacting the Gmail Support Team
Contacting the Gmail Support Team should be your last resort if the emails stored in Trash or Spam folder got deleted permanently after 30 days.
Perhaps, you can still retrieve them, and this can be done via the Google Mail support team.
Let’s see how to go about it below.
- Sign in or Log in to your Gmail account.
- Now, open the Mail Support Form here.
- Fill in the form accordingly and submit it.
Once you are done submitting the form, you will receive a reply within 30 minutes providing you with the possible solutions or reasons if any.
If after checking and everything is fine, your emails will be recovered to your mailbox.
Read Also: How to Sign a Word Document
In conclusion, the above methods and steps are the possible ways you can use to recover deleted emails from Gmail.
And if for any reason, your emails/messages happen to be deleted permanently, you can as well recover it.
Nevertheless, you need to be sure your emails are not mistakenly deleted or got lost, thereby backing up all your email messages in the inbox.
Also, check the settings of your mailbox server to avoid emails entering into the Spam folder and got deleted permanently.
Or better still; try to check your Inbox, Spam and Trash folders anytime you log in to your Gmail account.
This is all you need to know on how to recover deleted emails from Gmail account and after 30 days.
Hopefully, I know you enjoyed this article. Kindly help in sharing it with your friends.