Following the strain and delay in paying for Electricity bill at the most workplace; the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company has currently created it attainable for one who will use the web effectively to Pay IKEDC Electricity Bill on-line.
Ikeja electric is one in all the new power distribution firms in Nigeria. When Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) once known as National Electrical Power Authority (NEPA) was privatized.
If you’re like ME that hates visiting the bank or joining the queues to make any kind of payment for things like DSTV Subscription, Startimes, or perhaps buying Airtime on your phone then this post is unquestionably for you.
Gone are the times when you need to walk right down to the closest NEPA office branch workplace to obtain your electricity bills.
With the privatization of PHCN, Ikeja electric has created it convenient for users to make payment for his or her electrical bills online, thereby reducing the amount of customers visiting their offices.
Ikeja electric online payment is formed attainable with payment processors like Quickteller.
With Quickteller, the customer solely needs only his/her customer number also called Meter Number, an ATM card and an internet connection together with your phone or pc.
Steps on How to Pay IKEDC Electricity Bill Online
There are three ways that you’ll be able to pay your Ikeja Electricity Bill on-line. Let’s see them below:
- Payment via net Banking: for purchasers with Internet banking facilities with any of the banks will pay IKEDC bills via the subsequent steps:
- Log on to your bank’s internet banking platform
- Select NIBSS e-Bills (or eBillsPay or eBills Payment) within the bill payment section.
- Select Power – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.
- Enter the requested details.
- Confirm your details displayed carefully.
- Now make your payment
- You will receive a payment confirmation message and print the e-mail receipt.
- Payment via internet Portal (Using Credit or Debit Card)
- Simply power up your pc or use your portable smartphone and visit the ikeja electric web site at http://www.ie-payments.com/
- A page is going to be displayed, to decide on your payment sort
- Select the payment sort (Prepaid or Postpaid)
- Select the payment methodology (debit card also called ATM Card)
- Fill in your Customer Number (Meter Number)
- Type within the quantity you propose to get i.e the Amount you want
- Type in your email address (ensure this is correct as your PIN or Credit Token would be sent there)
- Fill in your mobile number (Also make sure it is correct as well)
- Finally click on Submit after filling the details above.
Now, when you click submit, a confirmation page showing your details of what you filled within the previous page is displayed before a final submission is completed by clicking the “Confirm Payment” button.
“Please make sure that your details are correct before visiting the next page”.
On the next page, this is the final page, a Quickteller payment possibility is displayed where you’ve got to fill in your ATM Card details along with your PIN.
Fill consequently and make your payment.
You should receive your PIN or Credit Token as an Email, immediately payment is completed.
- Payment Via Bank Branch
- Visit the closest branch of any bank and request to pay your Ikeja electricity bills via the NIBSS eBillsPay Platform.
- You should have your IKEDC account details as shown on your bill accessible.
- Make your payments and acquire a duplicate of your receipt.
Ikeja electric Customer Care Numbers
For complaints, you’ll be able to visit the closest Ikeja electrical workplace or contact Ikeja electrical on the subsequent numbers:
If you found it difficult in accomplishing any of the steps above, kindly use the comment box to tell us, we are here to help and put you through as soon as possible.
For more suggestions and questions, do let us know through the comment box below and receive a positive feedback as well.