Are you looking for how to fold a suit jacket to avoid wrinkling and rumpling, then you need this guide.
Folding a suit jacket properly will save you a lot of space in your luggage or a suitcase.
And you can do this by folding your jacket very well, using a shirt style fold, folding inside out, etc.
However, here on this page, you will get to learn the various ways one can fold a suit jacket.
I will share with you the best three methods on how to fold a suit jacket, so it doesn’t wrinkle.
Let’s quickly see them.
Read Also: How to Change Signature in Outlook
3 Easy Methods on How to Fold a Suit Jacket
Method 1: Folding a Suit Jacket Inside Out
- The first step here is to turn the suit jacket shoulders inside out by grabbing the front collar and pull it back around to the back of the suit jacket.
- Now, you fold the suit jacket in half lengthwise by making the front open side of its face out, and the two shoulders are touching.
- Lay the suit jacket on a flat surface and fold the bottom edge up to the middle of the suit.
- Now, you have just folded the bottom crease, then fold the top edge of the jacket down to the bottom crease.
Method 2: Using a Shirt-Style Fold
- Hold your suit jacket or lay it on a flat surface, so the back of it is facing you.
- Fold the right side seam/sleeve into the center of the suit jacket.
- Fold the left side sleeve also into the center of the suit jacket and make it lay directly on the other sleeve which you folded.
- Now, fold your suit jacket over in half crosswise by bringing the bottom edge up to the top edge.
Method 3: Rolling a Suit Jacket
- Pop the suit jacket shoulders inside out by grabbing the front collar and pulling it back on both sides. Then push the shoulders out and the sleeve holes outside.
- Fold the suit jacket into half lengthwise as the shoulders touch together, and the open part of the jacket is facing out.
- Now, you lay the suit jacket on a flat surface while half of the jacket faces up.
- Then, roll the suit jacket top edge down to the bottom edge easily and don’t roll it with pressure to avoid it wrinkling.
- And after that, your suit jacket is ready for packing or storing.
Read Also: How to Cook Radishes
That is all you need to know about how to fold a suit jacket so it doesn’t wrinkle.
If you have been doing it the wrong way since then, it’s time for you to try any of these methods now.
You will be glad you did, and your suit jacket will always look neat.
Remember to share this article with your friends and loved ones.