Oh no, and you have just forgotten your iPhone Passcode, thinking all hope is lost?
Fear not though, there is always a way around everything and to reset your iPhone without passcode.
Are you looking for how to erase iPhone without passcode or how to reset iPhone without passcode and computer?
Then, you are in the right place, and you will be amazed to see how simple it is, read on.
You can Erase iPhone without Passcode using iTunes, iCloud, or the Recovery Mode.
However, using any of these three methods won’t erase your data 100%; as such, the data can still be recovered.
That is one of the exciting parts of it, just in case you might need the data in the future.
Now follow me; let’s quickly see the ways on how to erase iPhone without passcode.
Read Also: how to tell what iphone you have
3 Methods on How to Erase iPhone Without Passcode
Erase iPhone without Passcode using iTunes
If your iPhone is being synced with iTunes, then follow this method below.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes, at the upper left corner on iTunes, click on the device tab.
- After that, click on “Restore iPhone” and then follow the guidelines to erase the iPhone without a password.
Erase iPhone without Passcode using iCloud
Follow the steps below to see how to erase the iPhone using iCloud and make sure you know your iCloud password.
- Go to iCloud.com/find and login with your details.
- At the top of the browser, select “All Devices.”
- Then, choose your device and click “Erase Device” to erase your device.
Erase iPhone without Passcode Using Recovery Mode
Below here are the steps on how to erase the iPhone using the recovery mode method.
- Connect your device to a computer system.
- Then, click and open iTunes.
- Once it’s connected, run a “Hard Reset.”
- Keep an eye on the screen till you see the “Recovery mode” screen option.
- Then select it to start the process, and within 15 minutes, it will be done.
Read Also: How to Delete Photos from iPhone
How to Hard Reset iPhone without Passcode
Hard resetting your iPhone is a way to force reboots your device when you don’t know the passcode or something went wrong.
These problems can include phone hanging, slow device, unnecessary phone changes done on settings, etc.
Hard reset is very simple and easy to perform. Follow the steps below and see how to achieve that.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button at the top of your iPhone
- Also, hold the Home button along with the Sleep/Wake button.
- Press down these buttons until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Then, allow the device to boot on a reasonable condition until the home screen appears.
- Voila! You have successfully hard reset iPhone without a passcode.
Read Also: How to Cite a Survey
So, that is all you have here on how to erase iPhone without Passcode.
However, these methods are meant for data recovery as well, of which data are not entirely erased using these solutions.
This helps for easy recovering of your data for future use.
Give it a try in using any of these methods above today, and you will be glad you did.