Are you having difficulty contacting the Seller whom you bought something from on Amazon?
Which now leads you in search of how to contact Seller on Amazon, and you land on this page.
Thank your goodness you are here. You don’t need to worry again.
Probably after ordering a product/item from the Amazon store and you got some issues about your order.
Then, you need to contact the Seller, but you don’t know how to do that.
Here on this page, I will share with you the step-by-step guide on how to contact Seller on Amazon.
Amazon allows individuals (third parties) to upload, list, and sell their products through the Amazon website.
Each Seller has its own storefront having the contact option where you can get more information about a product or item.
Also, you can use the contact option to contact the Seller with regards on any issues about your order through the Amazon Orders panel to help clear it up.
All these are very easy to do; you don’t need any significant task before doing that.
It’s very simple and straightforward; you won’t believe it.
Do you care to know? Then, read on.
Follow me quickly; let’s see the steps on how to contact Seller on Amazon.
Read Also: How to Charge a Laptop Without a Charger
Steps on How to Contact Seller on Amazon
Contacting an Amazon seller is not a big thing once you know how to do it properly.
Remember, you must have created an account and placed an order on Amazon before carrying out this process.
Now, if you have placed an order with an Amazon seller, you need to sign in to your account and follow the process to contact the Seller.
Below here are the steps on how to achieve that:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on the “Your Account” option.
- Quickly, click, and select “Your Orders.”
- Locate and click on “Contact Seller” Option next to the order.
- Check on the radio button that is next to “An Order I Placed.”
- From the drop-down menu on “Select a Subject,” select the reason for contacting the Seller.
- After that, click on the “Write Message” button and drop your message.
- Now, your message will be sent to the Amazon seller.
- Voila! You have successfully contacted a seller on Amazon.
Read Also: how to void a check in QuickBooks
How to Contact Seller on Amazon before Making a Purchase
Maybe, you want to purchase something (Product or item) from an Amazon seller, but you want to contact the Seller before making the purchase.
See the steps on how to contact Seller before making a purchase.
- Go to the Seller’s storefront page.
- Click on the Seller’s name from the product page.
- Once you land to the storefront, locate the “Further Information” option.
- Then, click on the link with “Contact a Seller.”
- Select the “An Item for Sale” option.
- Now, select your reason from the menu and write your message to the Seller.
- Voila, you have successfully contacted the Amazon Seller for your purchase.
So, that is all on how to contact Seller on Amazon.
Take advantage of this guide today, and you will be amazed you did.
Kindly share this article across your social media networks for others who might need it to benefit, as well.
Remember, Sharing is Caring.