This post contains the steps on how to check data balance on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9Mobile, USSD code to check 9Mobile data Balance, USSD code to check MTN data Balance, USSD code to check Airtel data Balance, USSD code to check Glo data Balance.
How to check MTN, Etisalat, Glo and Airtel data balance. However, some users do find it difficult though, but it’s lots easier than it appears.
We’ve gathered all necessary information, thus you’ll be able check your data balance on these telecommunications networks with no stress.
Browsing needs sure sacrifices and caution once you are using your mobile internet, in contrast to unlimited browsing, you don’t need to worry concerning the quantity of data consumed.
In this post, it contains a listing of all codes used in checking data balance on all networks in African country.
It covers all the required USSD code, text messages and different various means that of obtaining the remaining data of your account balance. We’ve got mentioned the several of them all.
- Have you subscribed to MTN internet bundle plans?, then here are the codes to check MTN data plans and balance.
Below are the several ways and the USSD codes for checking what proportion of data has been utilized by a subscriber.
How To Check Data Balance On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile and Starcomms
MTN Data Balance Code
Here’s a guide on how to Check MTN data balance details
- To Check MTN Mobile data plan: simply text “2” to 131 or dial *559# or *559*4# or *559*2#
- To Check MTB BIS subscription: quickly text “STATUS” to 21600
- To Check MTN SME Data: merely dial the USSD code *691*7# or text “SHAREBALANCE” to 131
- To Check MTN Goodybag: Just send text message “403” to 131
To check your data balances on MTN do the following:
- Dial *123# » choose option No. three (data services) » then choose option four for data bundle balance.
- Dial *131*4# to check as well.
Airtel Data Balance Code
Here are steps to Check Airtel data balance status:
- To Check Airtel mobile data: merely Dial *141*11*0# or *123*10# or dial *141*712*0# or *140#
- To Check Airtel BIS: Text “STATUS” to 440 or dial *123*9#
- You can simply decide to call 141 to talk to the customer care representative and ask for your account balance data details.
They’re sometimes simple to succeed in and quickly resolve problems. If that doesn’t work, dial 111 or 140.
9Mobile Data Balance Code
How to Check 9Mobile data balance details
- To Check 9Mobile data balance: Dial *228# or Text “BAL” to 228
- To Check 9Mobile BIS: Just dial *228#
- Dial *200# » choose option three (Data and BB) » then choose option no. three to check data balance.
Glo Data Balance Code
Here are ways to Check Glo data balance info:
- To Check Glo data plans bundle balance: Dial *127*0# or Text “INFO” to 127
- To Check Glo BIS subscription: Text “STATUS” to 777
- Dial *777# » opt for option 1 for 3G data Service (2 for 4G LTE service) » then enter 4 to Manage data » enter 4 to check data balance.
How To Check your Account Balance For STARCOMMS?
To Check Your Account Balance For Starcomms, Follow The Steps Below:
- Dial *225#
- Press the send button on your phone.
- Your account balance are going to be sent to your phone as a text message.
So that’s primarily all you would like to know concerning checking data balances on all major networks in African country.
With the above guide, you can always check your data balance for MTN, Glo Airtel, Etisalat etc, anytime anyday.