Are you looking for how to change signature in Outlook, but you don’t know how to achieve that?
Then, this guide is for you, and believes me; it is very much comfortable.
Many have been asking a series of questions like;
- How do I change my signature in outlook 2016?
- How do I change my signature in outlook 2018?
- How do I change my signature in outlook 2019?
- How do you change signature in outlook 365?
- How to change signature in Outlook Mac?
All these are questions people do ask, and we have gathered them from various searches along with the answers.
Worry no more, today on this page you will get to see and learn all about changing signature in Outlook.
This guide will teach you how to change signature in Outlook and some of its versions, both Windows and macOS.
Nevertheless, setting up custom signatures for your outlook emails is very much simple.
You can create, edit, and change your signature anytime any day.
Follow me; I will show you how to change signature in outlook 365, 2019, etc.
Before we see that, let’s quickly see how to create and insert signatures first.
I hope you are ready? Read on!
Read Also: How to Archive in Outlook
How to Insert Outlook Signatures in Windows
See how to create and insert signature in Outlook:
- Firstly, Open Outlook and select the File menu.
- Then select Options.
- Next, you select Mail.
- Locate the “Signatures” button at the right side of the dialog box and click on it.
- The dialog box will come up showing the window above.
- Click on New.
- Now you customize the text using the Edit signature box.
- You can also add your picture, business cards, website links, or email address to your signature.
- You can associate default signatures to different email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook) using the “Email account” drop-down menu.
- Choose your settings as default for new Email or for replying to emails or even for both cases.
- You can also create different signature entries for any emails, but make sure the one created for each entry is right with the email account.
- Once you are done, click on, OK.
How to Create and Insert Outlook Signatures on MAC OS X
- Firstly, open your Outlook client and click on Outlook.
- Click on Preferences.
- Locate Email, under it click Signatures.
- Click on the + sign to add a signature.
- Now, edit the text and insert your own.
- Then, close the dialog box.
- From the “Account” drop-down menu, associate the signature to the specific email accounts either (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook).
- Choose your settings to be used for new Email or for replying to emails or even for both cases.
- Also, add additional signatures if needed.
- Voila, you are good to go.
Read Also: How to Print Multiple Slides on One Page
How to Change Signature in Outlook
Here is the leading guide on how to edit or change an existing outlook signature. At a point in time, one needs to update or add a new signature.
This new signature can be for a new email account that will be used for accessing your outlook account.
If so you want to do it, then follow the steps below.
- On your Windows or Mac environment, quickly get to the Signatures dialog box as shown above.
- Then, highlight the particular text entry you want to work with; after that, you click on OK and close the open dialogs.
- If you are using Windows, carry on, and modify the text as needed.
- If you are using MAC OS X, click “Edit” and then modify the text signatures.
- Once after everything, then save your changes by clicking on the “Disk Icon.”
Read Also: How to Reply to an Interview Email
That is all about How to change Signature in Outlook, and this same method goes for all other Outlook versions.
I hope you have learned something here now.
Kindly share this article with others so they can benefit as well.
Remember, sharing is caring.