Access bank internet banking has been made easy for its users and customers to operate anytime any day.
Internet banking also known as online mobile banking is simply a payment system that allows its bank users and customers to make transactions effectively.
The Access bank internet banking can be done easily via the bank official website or using the Access Bank Mobile Banking App.
With the Access bank online internet banking, you don’t need to walk down to the bank before performing your transactions.
This internet banking platform is made for all users and customers to perform any transaction at the comfort of your home or working place (office).
Ever since the inception of this Online Mobile Banking, virtually, all Nigerian Banks has incorporated the system into their banking sector.
The internet banking platform is a nice development of which has made bank customers/users perform transactions with ease.
Gtbank was one of the first Nigerian banks to welcome this development and thus started operating on the Gtbank Internet Banking which has been the best and safest mode of transactions among the customers.
With this effect, many Nigerian banks venture into it. Hence, Access bank has been one of them, providing cool services using the online internet banking.
However, today you will get to know how to register for Access Bank Internet Banking in order to perform your transactions anytime and any day.
How To Register For Access Bank Internet Banking
Are you one of the Access Bank Customers or a New User of Access Bank Online internet banking platform?
Here, are the step by step guides on how to register for the Access bank mobile banking, carefully follow the steps below.
- First, visit the Official Access Bank here or quickly go to the internet banking page here on https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/.
- Locate the “Register Now” option or click on Sign Up.
- Now, enter your account number details in the text box provided so as the bank will verify that you are a customer.
- Carefully, fill in your Current or Savings Account number and click on “Next“.
- You will receive a text message and authentication mail containing an Activation Code sent to the email and phone number you used when opening your Access bank account.
- Quickly enter the activation code in the text box provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- After entering the Activation code and it’s been Verified, you will be directed to a new page where you will choose your Internet banking ID, Password and a secured picture/image.
NOTE: The secured picture or image serves as a security feature that would appear each time you want to login to the Access Bank Internet Banking Platform.
After inputting your username or internet banking ID and the secured image you uploaded during registration is been displayed, then continue by entering your password.
Meanwhile, if another picture/image is been displayed or none displayed at all, please do not type in your password as such may be a scam.
Thus, this feature was developed by Access bank to serve as a way of preventing illegal act and fraudulent online platforms from getting the customers/users data and information.
- Once, after choosing your internet banking ID, Password and secured Image, tick to accept the terms and conditions and then click on “Submit” button.
- Immediately your registration is successful, you can now log in to your Access bank online banking platform.
One can also perform any online transaction with a third party (like transfer or transactions with an individual that is not using Access Bank Account) via the internet banking.
Before you can achieve this, you will need a token. A token is a highly secured device that allows you to generate numbers randomly known as the “One-Time Password”.
This has a high secured intent for any transactions you made online. Hence it is a personal security device.
Now, to obtain your own token you just have to visit the nearest Access Bank branch and make a request for it.
For you to get this token, a little fee charge is required.
One of the developments made by the Nigerian Banks which I love so much is the ability to recharge your mobile phones from your bank account.
Most of all the banks have a unique code which you can use to recharge your phone from your bank and even recharge for your family and friends.
If you are not yet enjoying this feature, now is the time to embrace it because the world is going digital gradually.
So here is a well-detailed article we made on How to buy Airtime/Credit directly from your Bank Account for all Nigerian banks. You can check it out.
Alright, that’s all on How to Register for Access Bank Internet Banking and How to get Started with your online transactions.
Hopefully, I believe you enjoyed this article. Take advantage of this today, and you will be glad you did.