Blogger runs a feature called “Blogs of Note” which showcases some of the best blogs on the internet. Whilst many are good, most are not suited to my tastes and those of the blog community I am in. So every now and then I like to do a little Blogs of Note feature of my own which showcases some of my favourite blogs. (This is a revamped version of the feature by the way, but is largely the same). Please have a look at these blogs, they really are wonderful.
1) Always Abby Noel: Abby’s blog is fantastic. It’s well designed, covers all sorts of things and is often very funny. That’s pretty much everything a good blog should have. Oh and the cartoon near the top of the page currently is brilliant!
2) Baby Steps by Jennifer Scavone: Jennifer has slyly asked to be part of this feature in the past (quite a while ago actually) and I have recently really got into her blog so I can’t refuse. The posts are generally about things that have happened to the author but there is a fair bit of music and other things thrown in too. Well worth a read.
3) Happenings From a Disclosed Location by Jay: I have only recently got into this blog but it has quickly become a firm favourite. The title describes the content very well and said content is well written and very enjoyable. Jay has a rather brilliant guest post coming up here in the next couple of weeks so watch out for that!
4) Unstoppable Nerd by Alice: Alice writes brilliantly and I really like this blog, partly because the author seems to be so much like me. It’s actually quite surreal. She’s into the same sort of things as me such as Doctor Who and Harry Potter plus, if I have gathered correctly, she is planning to be a primary school teacher too. She’s like my younger and opposite gender doppelganger. And like me (ahem) her blog is brilliant. You can catch a guest post from Alice right here on Wednesday!
5) The Life of an Ordinary Girl by Rebecca Armstrong: It does pretty much what it says on the tin, whilst looking lovely at the same time. Rebecca talks about her life and she does it rather well. A lot of Harry Potter stuff on there right now which never goes amiss. Go and read it!
And there you have it, five wonderful blogs. I shall let their owners know they have been honoured in such a way and hopefully it would put a smile on their faces. If I can make five people smile I day I will be a happy bunny. See you all soon!