Seeing as though this week is fairly dull thanks to a lack of work and general things to do I have few things to blog about. So I’ve decided to write about myself as a superhero. So this is what I would be like if I was a superhero and as I spent much of my childhood thinking about this I may go into some detail.
- First of all I would be fitter and stronger than I am now. If you’re beating up baddies you’ve got to be properly buff.
- I would have been fully trained in physical combat. I would know several martial arts and be able to fight with swords.
- I would also have had extensive weapon training. If handed any kind of weapon I would easily be able to use it with great speed and accuracy.
- Outfit is one of the more difficult decisions. A massive part of a superhero’s identity is their costume. I wouldn’t have a mask, it would just impair vision and I wouldn’t really need to be in disguise because no-one knows who I am anyway. The costume itself would be a dark blue colour and couldn't be too tight as would have a bullet-proof vest under it. Trousers would have to be pretty flexible, I’m sure classic superhero outfits rip all the time. And the idea of having underwear above your trousers is absolutely ridiculous.
- I would have loads of high-tech equipment thanks to my inventor-sidekick (more on him shortly). This includes a car with built in weapons, 4x4 drive, options to turn into a boat as well as champagne in the dashboard. It’s also really quick. But unlike people like James Bond the car is not converted from an actual car, it’s entirely original. Oh and it would be a similar dark blue to my costume.
- My sidekick is a super-intelligent talking rat that’s really good at inventing things. He’s called Basil.
- I can fly. That’s my only power though.
- I’m really brave. This is the most likely one for me to already have. My adventures with zombies in London the other day must be a slight indication there’s a bit of bravery in me somewhere.
There you go, that’s what I would be like if I was a superhero. I quite like the fact that I started off saying “would” but by the end in became more real in my head and I used “is”. I’ll be back tomorrow with my January Question and Answer, so ask some questions as a comment or on my Formspring.