This entry is in two distinct sections today, which is rather organised of me. And you must forgive me as my way with words this evening seems to be particularly flamboyant.
How I love the internet and the bizarre things it houses. I discovered a few excellent things today, as listed here.
1) My latest fave site is Formspring where people ask you questions and you answer them. They revamped the site today and I love it. It just looks better. Click on the link to ask me some things which I will gratefully answer. Blatant plug over now.
2) Confused about what day of the week it is? Then visit “Is it Thursday”!.
3) Unless you have fallen down a hole and resurfaced just to read my blog (unlikely but I live in hope), then you will know about the large oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A website shows you just how large by allowing you to place the oil spill where you live. Here it is swamping the South of England:
For the second part, I am going to take you on another magical journey by doing a five-song shuffle.
1) Fall Out Boy- Thnks Fr The Mmrs. I am still unsure as to why there are no vowels in the song title. This is a rock song with some clever lyrics filled with emotion. I can’t help but sing along.
2) Franz Ferdinand- Do You Want To. Many would see this as Franz Ferdinand’s version of Kylie’s classic hit Lucky, Lucky, Lucky. But I say that in a good way. This is another song I love singing along to, the lyrics are fantastically easy to pick up.
3) Grease- Love is A Many Splendored Thing. Yes, I have the Grease soundtrack on my iPod. No, I’m not gay. Fuck knows where this song is in the film though, I think it’s one of those background songs. Ignore this one.
4) Lady GaGa- Money Honey. An obscure album track from The Fame. This is a first listen for me. I love GaGa and this is another catchy lil track. I will certainly listen to this again.
5) Greenday- Give me Novacaine. A fairly light song from the rock band here, off their album American Idiot. Unlike many people, I like this album as much as some of the others. This particular song is about the adverse affects of drugs, and any song which such a positive message must be good.
The readership of this blog is gradually increasing and I have found I now have to do admin when I log on in the evenings. But I love it, feel free to comment and I will respond accordingly.