Thursday, 29 January 2009
P3: History. More about why Charles X was stupid.
P4: Study. Sparsholt.
Lunch: Miss S told me how rubbish my Sparsholt cwk is and that I need an extension 'til Monday. But Miss H has not yet said I can but I really hope it's OK.
P5/6: Did more Sparsholt.
At 7:07 pm there is still no sign of an e-mail saying I can have an extension. I will have to see Miss H first thing in the morning but even if she refuses I can at least spend all day tomorrow doing it.
More Kitten pics:
Monday, 26 January 2009
P2/3: History. Made some notes and Mrs O moved me cos she's discovered how chatty I am.
P4: Geology. We identified some rocks.
P5/6: Biology. Mitosis and looked at it happening under the microscope.
Then this evening Gemma made me really happy by being so nice as usual and I got an e-mail from the 6th form receptionist asking if I could take an external student round school on Monday. Someone thinks I have responsibility.
Kitten Picture time:
Sunday, 25 January 2009
Other the next few months I'm sure they'll be lots of stories to tell about Sherbet so watch this space!
Saturday, 17 January 2009
Along with my family and Gemma, I went to see a pantotime of Cinderella by the All Saints Dramatic Society. It was amazingly funny for four main reasons:
1) Bournemouth References. Several amusing local joke including about being held up at Castlepoint and the Imax being the worst place in the kingdom.
2) The Ugly Sisters. Played by men of course and they were brilliant, especially when they dressed up and sang as the two women from ABBA. Brilliant!
3) Children. A child I knew was there and he was the loudest yeller in the whole audience, bless him.
4) Buttons. He is wasted in pantomime, what an amazing actor!
Thursday, 8 January 2009
First was the biology exam which was actually quite hard and I have probaly failed like I predicted but at least there's always resits.
Then this afternoon was the geology exam which was a lot easier than expected. We got a mark for spelling the names of 2 gassy planets correctly. Mike apparently spelt Jupiter wrong though, lol.
And now my exams are all done until May! This evening Gemma came home with me and we had an amzing evening as usual!
Thursday, 1 January 2009
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME : ( THE FIRST 3 LETTERS IN YOUR NAME + IZZLE )
3. YOUR " FLY GUY / GIRL " NAME : ( FIRST INITIAL IN YOUR FIRST NAME + THE 3 FIRST LETTERS IN YOUR LAST NAME
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME : ( FAVOURITE COLOUR + FAVOURITE ANIMAL )
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME : ( FIRST NAME + NAME OF STREET )
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME : ( FIRST 3 LETTERS OF YOUR LAST NAME + FIRST 2 LETTERS OF YOUR FIRST NAME + FIRST 3 LETTERS OF YOUR MOM'S NAME )
7. SUPERHERO NAME : ( FAVOURITE COLOUR + FAVOURITE DRINK )
8. IRAQI NAME : ( 2ND LETTER OF YOUR FIRST NAME + 3RD LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME + 2ND LETTER OF YOUR MOM'S MAIDEN NAME + 3RD LETTER OF YOUR DAD'S NAME + 1ST LETTER OF YOUR SIBLINGS NAME + LAST LETTER OF YOUR MOM'S NAME )